21. The stuffed green peppers that are in the oven. I made up the recipie all by myself, and I'm excited to try them.
22. A clean house. Bryan helped me power clean yesterday afternoon - the kitchen was unbearable. I always lose control of it on the weekends.
23. Having Saturdays off for a few months. I don't have a convienient baby sitter on Saturdays, and my boss was really understanding and gave me Saturdays off for the time being.
24. My parent's cafe. I just downed a 36 oz Strawberry Breeze smoothie. It was amazing.
25. Sunday picnics at the park with our amazing church family.
26. How much our church family is in love with Olivia. It's a joy to me that other people enjoy her this much.
27. How much everyone raved about the 2 pies I brought to the picnic. Seriously, they were the talk of the day - I only wish I would have brought more. I can't wait to make pies again.
28. My Costa Rican friends. One of them lives here with his wife, and he is so crazy about Olivia. He always takes her away from me and sings to her in Spanish. It melts my heart.
29. My other Costa Rican friends that are moving here this week. They have a little girl that is 1 month younger than Livy, and I can't wait for them to be little friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment