174. VIP tickets to see the Newsboys. God is so, so, so good. They have been my favorite band forever. Like, I remember playing Barbies, and listening to their early albums! I just won 2 VIP concert tickets for Saturday night. I have been begging Bryan to take me, but we just don't have the extra money. I've been trying to scrape up dollars here and there, but I don't see how I would have gotten enough to go, and then I would have had to go alone. Bryan and I will get : Early Access to venue, VIP seating, Souvenir VIP Pass, Pre Show Meet & Greet, & Autographed CD. AMAZING!
175. Free education. My boss bought me tickets to a great updo class this morning, and I walked away with a lot of knowledge, and a new confidence to take on formal styles. Wedding season...here I come!
176. Lovely days. Today was gorgeous. That means a lot to me after such a cold winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment