146. Progress! Our new and improved kitchen is coming along! The cabinets are now painted! Bryan is hoping to paint the walls and ceiling this week. We picked a light fixture and put it up. It is absolutely gorgeous. It matches our bathroom fixture. We also picked out a faucet for the sink, and I am so happy with it. It shouldn't be long now!
147. Good food. Mom and dad made us an amazing meal last night. It was so good. We haven't had home cooked food for several weeks. Olivia ate so much too! We gave her fresh avocados and some of our sweet potato fries.
148. My sleepy girl. We were up late last night, but I didn't think she would sleep until 11 AM! I had check on her a few times, and finally decided to just wake her up. She is so precious.
149. My giggly girl. I don't know why she is laughing right now, but she is laughing really hard! Either Barney, or the cats is tickling her funny bone!
150. Spring. I think it's coming. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment