Wednesday, March 24, 2010

156. Open windows.

157. The first day of BEAUTIFUL weather!

158. My sweet baby playing quietly in her room. She is looking at books, how cute is that ?

159. The sound of her voice as she babbles to herself.

160. A chance to quick get my house whipped into shape. It's actually really tidy, I just need to pick up a few things, make the beds, and clean the bathroom.

161. Girl time. I have plans with a friend later. I am excited.

162. His joy comes in the morning. I have been loving mornings lately...which is totally not me!

163. Livy's kisses. I woke up to her lips on mine! That is her new thing lately. Bryan always puts in her bed with me when he leaves in the morning, and we snuggle and sleep until we feel like getting up (on the days that I don't work). The past few mornings, I have been woken by juicy kisses! I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment